1. He was held to be in contempt of the Canadian Parliament. The first government in all commonwealth nations to do so.
2. Prorogued parliament. twice.
3.Forced scientists at Environment Canada to get permission to do interviews, often screening those answers.
4. Plans to spend 29 billion on 65 fighter jets.
5. His government oversaw the handing over of prisoners to local authorities to be tortured in Afghanistan.
6. Introduced legislation to allow official to intercept on line communications and get personal information from isp’s..without a warrant.
7. Back to work legislation. Need I say more?
8. He took over with a surplus and turned it into a deficit.
9. Plans to double prison spending by 2015(even though crime rates are dropping)
10.Changes the name from “The Canadian Government” To “The Harper Government.”
Harper. Your time is up.