1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
@white ppl : yall need to stop making the “japan was really terrible to other e asian countries so white ppl aren’t as bad” excuse
1) we are aware Japan was/is terrible to other e asian countries believe it or not
2)white supremacy is completely global and dominant
3) stay in your lane